Who needs the time and mess of making fresh dinner rolls? These guys are super quick, easy, and no there's no need to knead! 5 minutes to mix up and only one dirty bowl. Oh yeah, and they taste AMAZING!! These little buddies are the perfect addition to your holiday meal!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp Basil Tidal Salt divided (I also made this with our Lion's Mane Tidal Salt and it was delicious!)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 9 tbsp butter divided
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheese of your choice
- 3 cloves garlic minced and divided
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees. In a large bowl mix together flour, 1/2 tsp salt, and baking powder. Cut in the 6 tbsp butter with fork, pie cutter, or your fingers until you reach a course meal texture. Stir in milk and shredded cheese. You will have a super sticky dough.
- Drop dough in 9 equal globs onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 450 for roughly 12-15 minutes.
- While they bake, melt the remaining butter and add the remaining salt and garlic.
- Brush the butter mixture over the biscuits when they are still hot from the oven